Sunday, March 18, 2007

Metro Textiles Pass


Here it is-my Metro Textiles Pass!
I got my fabrics on Friday! I was truly pleased with my purchases. I did not take photos today of them. You can see the green/yellow/dark red fabric at Sew Distracted. Mardel bought fabrics from Kashi and hers was the inspiration for my purchasing the same. I also purchased the chocolate brown eyelet fabric also. This can be seen at Diary of a Sewing Fanatic. I have been searching for a dress pattern that I can use to make the eyelet. I have even given thought to making a skirt from it also and have been searching for the perfect one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...