Saturday, January 27, 2007

Not my best sewing week!

I really wanted to try to do some 10-20-30 minute sewing this week. The work week was very stressful. I did not go to lunch any day last week except Friday. Food from our employee vending machine is good once in awhile, not for four days. Though I did save money and did not eat as much.

By the time I got home from work and then cooked, no energy to do much else. But I did read two sewing magazines from cover to cover, skipping some stuff in between. This morning I traced the Coquette Blouse pattern I purchased a few months ago. Tomorrow I will pin fit pattern for adjustments and then decide on what fabric to use to make the blouse. I have some nice fabric in my stash, just need to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...