Saturday, November 11, 2006

Initial start

I made short progress on skirt this morning. I decided to add the faux pockets from view B, so cut those out this morning and attached to the front skirt pieces. Slow but sure progress.

Visited with family members today. Took DMIL to visit DH's cousin's wife. She just returned from Italy, she spent three weeks there. Sounded like a fabulous trip. We then went to DH's niece's house to celebrate her daughter's second birthday. Weather was so nice, felt more like spring than fall.

I hope to do some sewing tomorrow. This is a simple skirt to sew, rated easy on the pattern. Because of the type of fabric I have decided not to add a lining. I will share more progress tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Linda - switching to beta was easy. They even walked me through changing colors, adding sidebar links, everything. Signing in to leave comments in another matter I'm learning.

    Anyway, I have that Simplicity pattern. I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm currently working on Holiday gifts - since nobody is home :)

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...