Completed skirt

The skirt is complete. It hung for over 24 hours before I could hem it. Actually the bias parts of skirt did not grow as I thought they might; perhaps it is the fabric. I will make another skirt. I did not do the flatlock stitching that I had originally planned to do with this fabric and with this skirt. Maybe on another one.

I need to play around with the flatlock stitch on my serger to see how it will do. I have not used it on this machine. I really have not done much in the way of flatlock stitching over the past many years I have had a serger.

Here are photos of the skirt. I tried to lighten it up some so you could see the front and front side yokes.





Here is the inside waistline with twill tape stitched down.

Comments

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the Old, In with the New

Sewing Interruptus!!!

Simplicity 8425

Sewcialists

Sewcialists