Thursday, August 17, 2006

Priority Mail

Today I went to CURVES after work. Upon arriving home right outside the garage door was a priortiy mail package. At first I thought I know I have one more package to come that was a purchase at ASG but that was a book, this was a long cylinder type package. Then I remember I ordered three packs of Swedish Tracing Paper from Birch Street this past Sunday or Monday. Here it was today!!! I love mail and getting packages. 3 days in a row! Seems almost like Christmas.

Maybe my book will come tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love mail also. I really liked the dress form, wish it came larger. Have fun with all your new toys!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...