Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spring Fashion Thinking

I was reviewing my recent Vogue Fabric Mailing. I have some great design ideas for several of the fabric pieces. The winter weather here as been very mild. I did wear my new coat/jacket yesterday. Today did not really need one. Tomorrow to be in the 70's!!!

Spring clothing is a must. I really need to look through my fabric collection as I know I have some great fabrics there waiting to made.

Tomorrow I go on a strategic planning retreat for work. I have several sewing magazines to take along for evening reading. I will not have access to computer either!!!!! EEEK! I am feeling withdrawals already. At least with magazines I can visualize some new outfits for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...