Sunday, March 19, 2006

Project complete

The Butterfly Bag is complete. Boy was it a challenge. The instructions are missing some steps and line drawings helped with the missing steps, but...I had to do some ripping and sewing and ripping and sewing. Part of the challenge was my fabric and my choice of fusible fleece interfacing. I wanted body for this bag. I got and then some.

At points I had so much fabric under the presser foot, that my machine gave me the Presser Foot too high! warning. Never got this before. I may make this again now that I know what I know but will not be anytime soon. I need clothes!!!

Will post photos soon. Need to find batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...