Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Maybe this should be called WorkingGirl Diary

I always hope to have time to sew somedays after work. Yet there is always things to do and checking emails on computer and going to this website and that get in my way. Work is the biggest chunk of my time. But without that, I could not afford my habit!!! Sewing, buying stuff for sewing, buying embroidery designs for embroiderying on things I am sewing and on and on and on.

I am going to do like I do with my work, schedule the time on the calendar on PDA and have alarm go off to remind me that it is sewing time.

This morning before work I ordered a pattern for Christine Jonson, her new one shirred top. I have seen two reviews on Pattern Review and think this will make up nicely. I was also notified I won an auction on Ebay from "bestonlinefabric", which is webstore on Ebay. Photos of fabric being sold look good and most appear to be knits. This is my first purchase from them and hope I will be pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, Cindi from ASG. I don't work outside the home, but, still can't find time to sew. I have great dreams for when the children leave home. I like the PDA idea. I did get to finally make a scarf like demonstrated in the Nov. meeting! You can see it at www.cindissewing.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...