Sunday, February 05, 2006

KS 3339 Complete

I completed the KS3339. Easy pattern to sew. My fabric was rather stretchy so had some difficulties for such an easy pattern. Wrote review for PR.
Here is photo of completed top.


I put the Cashmere chartreuse colored fabric in dryer and used Dryel product. I then pressed it on wool setting. Pattern is ready to cut out and I hope to do that during the week.

Swing Jacket is ready for cutting also.

Here is photo of the Cashmere fabric and the lining. Lining is not quite chartreuse but a nice but somewhat contrasting green. Best I can do with fabric sources in the area.





I hope to get started on this during the week by at least getting fabric laid out and cutting begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...