Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Final Bowl about complete

I am working on another bowl for my DMIL. I have acquired all my bowl embroidery designs from BFC Creations. I am about to finish the bottom of the bowl and one last side of the bowl.

As I have written before these bowls are thread and time consuming. I will be ready to work on other projects that I have traced patterns for. I will be getting some time off for Christmas this week and part of next so plan to use much of it for sewing.

I gave my coworker her Oriental Bowl today. She was very surprised and pleased about the gift. Found it hard to believe that it was all threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...